Our core values include:
- Integrity at all levels of interactions;
- Professionalism in all encounters;
- Excellence in service delivery;
- Client focused and proactive solutions.
TALP Advocates is focused upon achieving a global outlook and aims at servicing clients covering the Great lakes region within the next 5 years.
To consistently serve our clients with excellence, we seek to nurture strong interpersonal skills within our team while maintaining high ethical standards.
We also aspire to be leaders in talent management and will recruit and purpose to retain highly skilled and knowledgeable individuals into our practice.
The Firm comprises of a Principal as the overall head and a team of committed professional and support staff. The Firm’s knowledge and work experience in different sectors spans a little more than 9 years.
The Firm’s areas of expertise cover;
- Corporate and commercial transactional advisory matters.
- Banking and project finance.
- Insurance practice advisory
- Corporate Secretary-ship and Corporate Governance.
- Civil litigation.
- Employment and labour related matters.
- Dispute resolution.
- Investment and Intellectual property law.
The Firm aims to offer the above mentioned services to national and multinational corporate entities, secondary markets, international investors, Statutory Bodies, Small and Medium sized enterprises, Non-Governmental Organizations and both medium and high net worth individuals who are looking for personalised and professional legal support.